The third Learning/teaching/training activity of our project ROBO (Remain On BOard). Learning Journeys in Educational Robotics has successfully taken place in Gorzyce, Poland. Ten visiting students and five teachers from the Romanian and Bulgarian partner schools participated in activities provided by Bulgarian partner from 3rd to 9th February 2019. The Italian coordinator will reach the Polish partner from 17th to 22nd March, in order to share experiences, opionions, ideas on the forthcoming closing activity.
Students and teachers have developed additional skills and experienced new methodologies especially during the proposed activities. During this peer reviewing activity, students have experienced the idea of European citizenship working in an international environment and have trained their entrepreneurship, ICT, robotics skills, language and teaching skills.
Our project is very much on target. All the initial project activities have been carried out and all initial objectives have been reached.
The following activities were performed:
- Presentation of short films concerning the work with arduino robot from all the partners
- Visiting Zespół Szkół in Gorzyce
- Visit to Sandomierz
- Meeting with the Mayor of the town
- Making a CAD project
- Visiting Federal Mogul Company in Gorzyce S.A.
- Visit to Chmielów (NSG Group Factory)
- Visit of Baranów Sandomierski Castle
- ROBO competition