The second Learning/teaching/training activity of our project ROBO (Remain On BOard). Learning Journeys in Educational Robotics has successfully taken place in Troyan, Bulgaria. Eighteen visiting students and eight teachers from the partner schools participated in activities provided by Bulgarian partner from 16th to 20th October 2018.
The transnational learning activity in Bulgaria was not only "added value", it is central with regard to the project objectives. Students and teachers have developed their skills and methodology especially during the proposed activities. Meeting their peers students have experienced the idea of European citizenship working in an international environment and have trained their entrepreneurship, ICT, robotics skills, language and teaching skills.
Our project is very much on target. All the initial project activities have been carried out and all initial objectives have been reached.
The following activities were performed:
- Visit of Vasil Levski Seconday School
- Cultural visit to the Troyan Monastery ( the third biggest in Bulgaria) and The National Exhibition of Folk Arts and Crafts
- Making a traditional Bulgarian breakfast
- Meeting with the mayor of the town- Donka Mihaylova
- Competition “ The Treasury of Knowledge”
- Visit to Gabrovo and Veliko Tarnovo (the historical capital of the Second Bulgarian Empire)
- ROBO competition,
- Certificates ceremony
- State dinner