The first Learning/teaching/training activity of our project ROBO (Remain On BOard). Learning Journeys in Educational Robotics has successfully taken place in Drobeta Turnu-Severin, Romania. Eighteen visiting students and seven teachers from the partner schools participated in activities provided by Romanian partner from 21st to 26th May 2018.
The transnational learning activity in Romania was not only "added value", it is central with regard to the project objectives. Students and teachers have developed their skills and methodology especially during the proposed activities. Meeting their peers students have experienced the idea of European citizenship working in an international environment and have trained their entrepreneurship, ICT, robotics skills, language and teaching skills.
Our project is very much on target. All the initial project activities have been carried out and all initial objectives have been reached.
The following activities were performed:
- Presentation of Hardware Components Used to Build the RobotProgramming- Language C-ARDUINO IDE
- Discussions/ ARDUINO IDE Analysis
- Programming Oriented Activities
- On-line Simulation Platform-exercises of controlling robots
- Good Practice Examples in Automation and Robotics – Visit at Hidrocentrala Portile de Fier I
- Robots Race Competition
- Workshop ”How is Going On…”
- Contest: Ideas, Ideas, Ideas,….Robo Design (posters, computer drawings, unusual pictures)